Face to Face
General Music Engagement in the Special Ed Classroom
An experiential overview of how music can be utilised in your classroom, exposing teachers to the power of rhythm and music.
- Literacy – using music as a tool for learning
- Numeracy – working with numbers
- Music for Relaxation and more
How to Build Effective Teams
Using interactive drumming and percussion with your team, we draw on analogies that directly relate to theories of how a high performing team can be created and maintained.
- The recipe for a high achieving team
- Best behaviours to ‘kick the most goals’
- Self-reflection and future direction
How to Build an Effective Leader
Using interactive drumming and percussion with your school leaders, we draw on analogies that directly relate to theories of being an effective leader in the school environment.
- The attributes of an effective leader
- Getting the most from your team
- Self-reflection and leadership in varying situations