Make a difference to the lives of people with special needs.
2-3 hours per day x 4 days per week
About The Rhythm Village:
Our ongoing mission is to increase the quality of life of people living with special needs through music and movement.
Assisting with the day to day administrative tasks of the business. In particular working on the Music Therapy side of the business. Since the introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) over a year ago, our business has rapidly grown and we are currently servicing upwards of 50 clients with Private Music Therapy Services. The focus of this role will be assisting with the smooth running of this side of the business. There will also be some administrative tasks that spill over into other parts of our business, including our school music programs, our school holidays music programs, our work with adult day centres, and assisting with social media and updating our website.
- Helping to on-board new clients
- Inputting client data into existing systems
- Liaising with clients and music therapists (email and phone)
- Scheduling appointments
- Creating NDIS service bookings
- Preparing Service Agreements
- Always looking for better/more streamlined ways of working
- Detail-oriented (check and double-check your work)
- Have great communication skills – both written and verbal
- An independent worker
Your role will be supported and you will have guidance with all tasks.